Friday, November 21, 2008

Welcome to Online Fencing Coach

Hello, and welcome to Online Fencing Coach at blogger. If you're looking for drills, tactics, definitions of fencing words, tips for how to handle bouting stress, or even what to do when you're late for your flight and you need to make it to the NAC, this is the place to do it. I can do it all. First let me introduce myself. My name is Tim Howes, and I have been fencing for probably around eight years now, all competitively, and six plus on a national level. I graduated from Drew University with a degree in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, and I was two year captain, one year MVP of the fencing team. I also attended Bernards High School, where I was a member of the first ever fencing team at the school, also I was captain of the foil squad or something. I have medaled in two national competitions, and competed and trained internationally. There's probably other stuff, but that is really inconsequential and boring right now.
Check back tonight or tomorrow for my first segment, on "How to suck at footwork" sounds like a good title. If any of you know me, you know that footwork is an absolute pet peeve of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment